1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves on their journal.
3. Then answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to at least to tag 11 people and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them that you tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
Facts about myself:
1. My family members pay attention to this site, so you ain't getting any juicy tidbits. Lol.
2. I'm Native American/Mexican/European Mutt. That's an official pedigree, btw. XD
3. I'm all for gay rights and stuff. PM equality in general, as long as you aren't hurting anybody.
4. I enjoy crappy Japanese music.
5. I have a secret weakness for Jet Set Radio Future.
6. I write fanfiction that isn't actually bad. Not the best, but not 'AH, sugoi-desu!!!11!'
7. I'm going to go to college for an art degree so I can be poor for the rest of my life.
8. I strive to be mediocre in most things, because I'm lazy.
9. I think Shakespeare was a brilliant writer, because he made some really, REALLY stupid characters, but pulled it off with panache.
10. I drink Coke products.
11. I have over 1,500 favorites on Youtube.
Questions & Answers:
Q1. Have you ever wished you were a guy? Even for a day?
A. All the freaking time. (*sarcasm*)
Q2. What's the coolest dream you've ever dreamed?
A. I don't really remember my dreams, so I couldn't say.
Q3. Hard candy or chocolate?
A. I couldn't possibly choose.
Q4. What types of songs are in your iPod?
A. Anything and everything.
Q5. Have you ever kissed anyone (other than your relatives)?
A. Again, my family will see this so...no comment.
Q6. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
A. I'm pretty good where I am, tbh. San Fransisco wouldn't be bad though.
Q7. If you could be amazing at a sport, which sport would you want to play?
A. Cup stacking. Or kendo.
Q8. Did you ever wished you were insane (even if it's just for the experience)?
A. Not particularly, considering everyone has moments of temporary insanity and they usually don't turn out well.
Q9. Do you like me? (...love me?...) If yes, why?
A. I guess. You're very open about being a homosexuality crazed fangirl, so I can respect your proud obsessing, I suppose.
10. What should I do to make my art better? XD
A. Pay lots of money to go to an art school and get a degree you will never use. Also, I hear practice is in vogue right now.
11. After reading my responses and some of my questions, did you question my sanity? Even if it's a little bit?
A. I question your ability to think beyond your shipping choices, but you seem mentally sound. Then again, I'm not a doctor, so what do I know?
Questions from me to you!
1. Why did you pick you avatar?
2. What kind of cake do you prefer?
3. Do you think NASCAR is a real sport?
4. Guilty pleasure song of choice?
5. If you were born in an ancient civilization, which one would you want to be from?
6. What sorts of writing (novels, short stories, etc.,) do you enjoy?
7. If you could be proficient in one type or style of martial arts, what would it be?
8. Shooters or RPGs?
9. If you were a fictional character, who would you be and why?
10. Children's movie that you adore even to this day?
11. Do you think aliens exist, and if so, would you try and befriend them or react with hostility?
I don't think I actually know 11 people on here, but hey, I went to public school. Hitting up strangers for things is what I do best, be it for tax money or inane internet things I do to waste time. Also, I don't give a damn about your icons. People can find you if they really want to.